We carry out.....
1. PLANNED ENGINE MAINTAINANCE on all engines...Our factory trained engineers will follow manufacturers service schedules and also keep an eye out for faults that have unknowingly developed. All such faults and recommendations will be put before owners prior to work being carried out.
2. DIAGNOSIS and rectification of faults. Many engines are now electronic. We have the appropriate diagnostic tools plus of course a deep knowledge and experience of the product.
3. We carry out removal of engines and ancillary equipment and their RECONDITIONING from a full stripdown, repaint and reinstallation to in craft partial rebuilds inc. cylinder head overhaul and repair.
4. FULL ELECTRICAL REWIRES to electrical repair of engine wiring, charging circuits, shore power and related circuitry. Battery chargers, inverters and isolation transformers installed and repaired.
5. REPOWER PROJECTS. New replacement engines installed together with supply of all ancillary equipment.
We supply all spare parts from our agencies mostly on a next day basis.
We have a vast experience of sourcing marine spares from a host of both UK and foreign sources.
We offer a competitive supply of all MARINE ELECTRONICS together with their installation, interfacing and commissioning. Customer tuition is available on request.